Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Wonderful Beggining

Hi, there!
My name is Olga. I enjoy all things crafts; decorating, some sewing, drawing, painting, singing(is that a craft=)?) but I especially enjoy making flowers and accessories. I recently became involved in my child's school craft fair and am making a colorful little mountain of flowers to put on brooches and hair clips. I do enjoy a challenge of making something custom for people to enjoy. I have helped decorate numerous weddings which brings me to the subject of another project I am finishing up: a headpiece for my sisters wedding. It would be lovely to connect with people who appreciate handcrafted, custom work. I do accept orders, so if you happen to see something you want in the future don't be shy to let me know. =)
A tulle rose that I called "Warm Breeze". It is light and airy.

My imitation of a petunia flower
I was inspired to start a blog of my own, after seeing some beautiful blogs out there. Great job ladies for keeping your hands so busy so that you can make so many gorgeous things happen!
God's blessings to you. 
Olga
Little roses on a headband
A poppy flower

No comments:

Post a Comment