Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A new order

Hi everyone!
Recently I've completed an order for a lovely friend of mine. We went to same camps when we were younger and generally saw each other much more often than we do now. Life kind of got in the way, we got married and live in different states. Thankfully, there are a lot more ways to connect now and we did just that. Do you have any friends that you miss? Try to find them today, it will put a smile on your face. =)
Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy them.
P.S. I'am currently working on revamping my old bathroom mirror, I hope it comes out the way I see it in my head =)  I will post pictures once I am done.
Olga
These are cold porcelain roses , they are about the size of a quarter and are on pins. 

This is a fabric flower clip, I made it using 3 different shades of the same color


This is a kanzashi pin for hair.



Hydrangea flowers made from cold porcelain. 

A brooch made from satin ribbon, netting and river and glass pearls. 


Little rose pins made from satin ribbon, they are just as sweet as my friend is. 


A headband with fabric flowers, I tried going for something exotic and sweet. 


A stretchy headband with a ribbon rose. 



A stretchy headband with a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment